Do you like your skin to get a nice tan, but don’t know how to achieve it? For a perfect tan to last longer, sun exposure alone is not enough. It is important to take care of your skin and take measures to help you achieve an even tone, without burning or dryness. In addition, you probably also want it to last as long as possible.
Achieving it will be very easy if you know and apply the tips that we show you below. Getting a beautiful tan will be much easier this summer.
En este post podrás leer:
- 4 Tips on How to Take Care of Yourself for a Perfect Tan
- Other Tips for a Perfect Tan
4 Tips on How to Take Care of Yourself for a Perfect Tan
Sunbathe Carefully and Gradually for a Perfect Tan.
Hastiness is not good for almost anything. For a perfect tan, absolutely not. The skin gradually acquires colour, and it is easier to avoid problems such as burns or acute exposures that increase the risk of suffering some type of skin cancer.
So don’t be in a hurry and want to get a tan in two days. Protect yourself and be aware that, depending on your skin type, it will take more or less sessions to get the tone you want. Nevertheless, you will succeed, and when you do, the result will be much more beautiful and, above all, healthier.
Adapt the Sun Protection Factor to What You Need at Any Time to Get a Beautiful Tan
If you need maximum protection, do not hesitate to go for it. Do not think that by choosing a SPF+50 you will not achieve your purpose. Remember that applying it once is not enough for a whole day. Read the instructions and general advice on the label of your sunscreen, and respect the time indicated to apply a new layer of product.
For a perfect tan, you can reduce the degree of protection as your skin becomes darker. But it is not advisable to choose a PF lower than 30, as this is extremely poor protection.
Note that the impact of UVB radiation is not always equal. It varies throughout the year, and also depending on altitude. Sunbathing in the mountains or on the Castilian plateau is not the same as sunbathing on the beach or in a swimming pool near the coast. At an altitude of 1,000 meters, its impact increases by 15%. So if you are going to sunbathe in a high altitude location, you will need a higher sun protection factor.
Take Care of Your Skin Inside and Out for a More Beautiful Summer Skin Tone
If you’re wondering what to do for a beautiful tan, start by taking care of your skin. Both internally and externally. Choose the best products and integrate them into a routine, so you don’t forget to use them.
- Remember to provide your skin with all the necessary nutrients, including antioxidants and vitamins D, A and C through food or supplements.
- Collagen will help keep it firmer and more elastic.
- Exfoliate your skin once a week or every ten days to remove dead skin cells for a perfect tan with an even and beautiful tone.
Keep in Mind the Importance of Hydration for an Ideal Tan.
Dry, flaking skin not only cannot show off a beautiful tan, but will also lose colour more quickly. Hydration is key to a perfect tan, and this hydration should be both internal and external.
- Apply a quality, natural moisturizing product to your skin after spending time in the sun to keep it hydrated. It’s best if you apply one coat after showering. You can even apply it several times throughout the day. A good moisturizing and nourishing option is organic coconut oil. You can find it in the catalogue of food supplements on robis.es
- Drink about 2 litres of water throughout a whole day, unless your doctor advises you otherwise.
- Consume fresh raw fruits and vegetables as part of a healthy and balanced diet for a more beautiful tan.
- Avoid taking very hot showers and prolonged baths to maintain the skin’s natural lipid barrier and make it easier for you to achieve and maintain a perfect tan.
Other Tips for a Perfect Tan
- Do not apply perfume or make-up before sunbathing and you will avoid spots and uneven skin tone.
- Stimulate melanin production and sun protection with the intake of carotenes, vitamins and flavonoids through food or supplements.
- Avoid alcohol, because it dries out your skin, among other reasons
Want to know more suitable tips for every other season of the year? Follow us on social networks or subscribe to our newsletter, and we will give you the best tips to take care of your health and that of your loved ones.