The activities developed by ROBIS are the following:
- DESIGN, DEVELOPMENT, PRODUCTION, AND SALE OF DIETETIC PRODUCTS AND DIETARY SUPPLEMENTS OR ALSO CALLED FOOD SUPPLEMENTS BASED ON PLANTS (VEGETABLE SPECIES), VITAMINS, ROYAL JELLY, GINSENG AND OTHER NATURAL NUTRIENTS IN THE FORM OF COMPRESSES, CAPSULES, EXTRACTS, ESSENCES AND DRINKABLE PHIALS.
- PACKAGING OF VEGETABLE OILS AND FATS: VIRGIN COCONUT OIL
- COMMERCIALIZATION OF SIRUPS, SWEETENERS AND INFUSIONS OR TEAS.
- DESIGN, DEVELOPMENT, PRODUCTION AND SALE OF COSMETIC PRODUCTS.
- MANUFACTURE AND COMMERCIALIZATION OF ECOLOGICAL PRODUCTS: TABLETS, CAPSULES AND INFUSIONS OR TEAS.
The main objective of the “food quality and safety management system” is to guarantee the quality of our products in accordance with the specifications set at all times, in order to meet the needs, legal and regulatory requirements, and the requirements mutually agreed upon the stakeholders about the quality and safety of food.
Likewise, we look for in each product the safety and innocuousness of the food, the conservation of the environment and a greater efficiency in the functioning of the same and of the management system itself.
Obtaining the desired quality and safety of the food requires the commitment and participation of all the staff of ROBIS S.L. and it is achieved with the adequate application for the present manual of the quality and innocuousness of the food, of the procedures and work instructions and all the documentation that integrates the system of the quality and innocuousness of the food.
An adequate line of communication is maintained, both external and internal, which guarantees the necessary information on issues related to food safety.
The continuous training of the personnel is a permanent concern of the Management of ROBIS, as well as of the continuous revisions of the system of the quality and innocuousness of the foods, to adapt them to the foreseen objectives.
The authority conferred on the Person Responsible for the System and its decisions on the quality and safety of food will be respected by all employees of the company and any conflict in this regard, will be resolved by the Management of ROBIS.
All the effort of the staff should focus on continuous improvement that we should evidence through the indicators established in the system.
Albolote, Granada (Spain), on October 16, 2017
Mr. Jose Luis Rodado
CEO of ROBIS