Anxiety and digestive problems often go hand in hand. In many cases, symptoms of discomfort in the digestive system are caused by anxiety problems: bloating in the stomach, stomach pains, diarrhea or constipation, heaviness during digestion and even nausea and vomiting are some digestive discomforts that may have their origin in anxiety disorders.
Relieving the symptoms of digestive problems caused by anxiety with food supplements is a good way to gain well-being. Take care of yourself with food supplements from Robis will help you feel better if you suffer from this type of problem.
En este post podrás leer:
- Anxiety and digestive problems: dietary supplements to alleviate their symptoms
- Lax Robis L-3 for the relief of constipation and digestive problems
- Robis probiotics for calming digestive problems caused by anxiety
- Moringa for the relief of anxiety and digestive disorders caused by anxiety
- Omega-3 fatty acids, dietary supplement to relieve anxiety and digestive disorders
- Turmeric: beneficial for digestive wellness and anxiety relief
Anxiety and digestive problems: dietary supplements to alleviate their symptoms
Lax Robis L-3 for the relief of constipation and digestive problems
Do you know Lax Robis L-3? It is a natural food supplement based on three plants with recognized benefits for digestive well-being and constipation problems: senna, fumitory and mint.
- Senna is a stimulant laxative that helps fight constipation by improving intestinal activity and has depurative effects for a cleaner and more rested liver.
- Fumitory is a beneficial plant for the biliary tract due to its bile duct decongestant properties. What does this mean in the treatment of digestive problems caused by anxiety? It promotes better digestion making it lighter and less uncomfortable by stimulating the liver and gallbladder and increasing the production and excretion of bile. As it is also antiarrhythmic and antispasmodic, the benefits are even greater.
- Mint has carminative properties. It is a plant with beneficial effects for the relief of gases, something it achieves by reducing their formation in the digestive system. And how does it achieve this? Thanks to its properties to reduce the natural fermentation of food that takes place in the stomach as part of the digestive process.
Robis probiotics for calming digestive problems caused by anxiety
Did you know that anxiety, like stress or depression, negatively affects the intestinal flora?
It has been studied that these problems generate macrobiotic imbalance and cause intestinal inflammation. This negatively affects digestive health and also the immune system. There are also studies that have proven that the intestinal inflammation caused by the imbalance of the macrobiota that inhabits it, causes problems at the mental level and of the pituitary and hypothalamus, generating in turn more anxiety.
This is a vicious circle that must be broken to reduce anxiety and digestive problems at the same time. The fastest and most effective way to achieve this is by taking probiotics.
Robis Probiotics contains five types of live bacteria beneficial to the digestive system with at least 5 billion live bacteria at the time of manufacture, along with vitamin C, calcium and FOS (fructooligosaccharides):
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus
- Bifidobacterium lactis
- Lactobacillus paracasei CNCM I-4034
- Bifidobacterium breve CNCM I-4035
- Bifidobacterium longum ES1
Improving brain biochemistry naturally, increasing beneficial intestinal flora, improving digestion and strengthening the immune system are some of the benefits of probiotics. You can consult your doctor to help you with dietary guidelines that also contribute to improve the microbiota of your body, achieving a more comprehensive approach to the problem.
Moringa for the relief of anxiety and digestive disorders caused by anxiety
Moringa is considered a superfood rich in vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and fiber. Among its benefits for people with anxiety disorders and digestive problems is its ability to relieve intestinal inflammation and is considered a natural antidepressant that helps those who suffer from these types of problems. It also helps to control anxiety.
Omega-3 fatty acids, dietary supplement to relieve anxiety and digestive disorders
Among the benefits of omega-3 is the relief of anxiety, which is possible thanks to its anti-inflammatory effects on the brain. These effects protect you from stress and help to calm the symptoms of anxiety, which has an impact on the improvement of digestive health, since by reducing the effects of anxiety, the disorders it causes in the digestive system are reduced.
In addition, Omega-3 EPA and DHA promote the restructuring of the intestinal microbiota composition. In this way and as we have seen before, it improves both the digestive state and well-being and anxiety, with a better brain neurotransmission. At Robis you can find food supplements such as Robis Omega-3 plus.
Turmeric: beneficial for digestive wellness and anxiety relief
Helps to relieve and prevent gas, stomach pains and digestive heaviness. Thanks to its anti-inflammatory properties , it helps to relieve anxiety by reducing its effects on the digestive system.
Do you like our tips? You can follow us on social networks or subscribe to our newsletter to be aware of all the news and tips we have for you, boost your well-being!