Magnesium is essential for optimal condition and body function . Did you know that it is involved in hundreds of metabolic and biochemical reactions necessary for life? Often through from food we do not ingest the amount our body needs to function and in that case it is necessary to provide it in the form of a complement. Yes it is in your case you have probably found that there are different names related to this item. They are those of the different magnesium salts! In In this post we will tell you what magnesium salts are and why your body you need all of them.
En este post podrás leer:
What are magnesium salts and everything you need to know about them
Magnesium is found in nature at sea water and in the earth’s crust . It is a very abundant mineral, but not in metal form. Both dissolved in seawater and in the crust of the Earth is in the form of oxides and salts. These salts contain common properties but there are also important differences between them.
The human body needs magnesium for its good health and operation . Without it life is not possible since it intervenes in numerous metabolic reactions essential for life. Magnesium salts are the how the body can absorb and use the magnesium it needs.
What are the main magnesium salts and what are they for
Knowing what magnesium salts are, you may wonder which are the most important and which are the most relevant benefits that provide the body each of them.
- Magnesium oxide . Contribute to relieve stomach pains and heartburn. In addition, it helps the good intestinal transit.
- Magnesium Carbonate . It favors the relaxation and makes it easier to fall asleep. Helps fix calcium in teeth and bones for adequate bone density, avoiding osteoporosis and brittle bones.
- Magnesium hydroxide . Improves pH stomach to avoid heartburn problems. It also improves symptoms of indigestion.
- Magnesium gluconate . Help to balance the level of magnesium in the blood.
- Magnesium Lactate . Help to reduce tiredness and fatigue favoring normal psychological function and contributing to the proper electrolyte balance. Contributes to good condition teeth and bones as well as the nervous and muscular system.
- Magnesium Chloride or Magnesium Chloride . Favors rapid absorption assimilation of magnesium necessary for functioning of the human body. Contributes to the improvement of the energy, vitality and resistance capacity of the organism. Help to minimize muscle pain.
- Magnesium salt of citric acid or citrate magnesium . Helps good digestion and promotes transit bowel and normal defecation.
Symptoms of magnesium deficiency in the body
We have seen what magnesium salts are and some of the benefits provided by the most relevant. But what symptoms are there in the body when there is a deficit of these salts?
- Involuntary muscle contractions
- Hypersensitivity to stress.
- Loss of good condition of bones, muscles, teeth and joints.
- Worsening of the state of the nervous system.
- Malfunction of neurohormonal mechanisms.
How to provide your body with the magnesium salts it needs
Now that you know what magnesium salts are you you will ask how you can provide these to your body to take advantage of its Benefits. The main route is through food. It is important that include in your usual diet foods rich in the different salts of magnesium .
And what are the foods richest in these salts magnesium?
- Whole grains.
- Green leafy vegetables (spinach, chard, kale and others).
- Milk, yogurt, and other dairy products.
The Food Complements they are the most efficient to complete the magnesium intake that your body needs and that does not you can get through food.
As you can see, the importance of magnesium salts for human beings is wide and varied for their health and well-being. Now that you know what magnesium salts are, take steps to include them in your regular diet through food and nutritional supplements. Help yourself from the Robis food supplements for a full life .