Do you have circulation problems? Solving them is key to avoiding discomfort and even more serious consequences of poor blood circulation. Natural remedies for blood circulation will help you prevent it from compromising other vital organs and help you feel better.
En este post podrás leer:
- Natural Remedies for Blood Circulation that Help you Get Better
- Know and Take Advantage of the Plants that Improve Blood Circulation
- Red Yeast Rice, One of the Best Natural Remedies for Blood Circulation
- Vitamins to Improve Blood Circulation
- Follow a Diet with Beneficial Foods to Improve Blood Circulation
- Good Lifestyle Habits that Act as Natural Remedies for Blood Circulation
Natural Remedies for Blood Circulation that Help you Get Better
Know and Take Advantage of the Plants that Improve Blood Circulation
Natural remedies for blood circulation are effective thanks to the beneficial properties of substances that some plants contain in a natural form.
Do you want to know some of the most effective ones?
- Red vine or vitis vinifera. The dry extract of these grapes contains Flavonoids (> 3.5%). Quercetin glycosides are predominant, too. Anthocyanosides (0.1-1.5%), mainly O-glucosides at C-3 of cyanidol, malvidol and peonidol. Other polyphenolic derivatives: monocaffeyltartaric acid, phenylpropanoic acids, flavanol glycosides, hydrolysable tannins and proanthocyanidols. It is traditionally used as a venotonic, vasoprotective and astringent. In in vitro and in vivo experiences, vinifera extracts have shown vascular endothelial protective activity, increased capillary resistance, hyaluronidase inhibitory, anti-inflammatory, spasmolytic, antiviral, hypoglycemic, and hepatic and nephroprotective activity.
- Butcher’s broom. It has properties as a vasoconstrictor and venous anti-inflammatory. As it also has diuretic and anti-oedematous properties, it is recommended as a natural adjuvant for people with varicose veins, haemorrhoids and phlebitis, however it is necessary to consult a doctor before consumption, especially for hypertensive people.
- Horse chestnut: Its venotonic and vasoconstrictive properties make it one of the recommended natural remedies for blood circulation. In addition, it helps reduce the permeability and fragility of the venous vessels.
- Sophora japonica. It improves circulation in small blood vessels and capillaries.
You can find these plants as ingredients in some Robis food supplements and enjoy their benefits. However, if you have any doubts, consult the instructions for each of our products and, if you are still in doubt, consult your doctor.
Red Yeast Rice, One of the Best Natural Remedies for Blood Circulation
When blood circulation problems are caused by hypercholesterolemia or high cholesterol, it is necessary to look for natural remedies against “bad” cholesterol. One of them is red yeast rice, as it is naturally rich in statins.
Vitamins to Improve Blood Circulation
Did you know that some vitamins also help improve blood circulation? For example, this is the case of vitamin C, vitamin E and vitamins of group B. They are powerful natural remedies that improve blood circulation.
Are you interested in including them in your diet? Although sometimes it is not enough and an extra contribution is needed in the form of a food supplement.
And how does this work? How do vitamins help improve blood circulation? This happens in different ways. For example, vitamin C contributes to improving the elasticity of the venous walls and helps improve venous tone. Vitamin E is a powerful natural antioxidant.
Follow a Diet with Beneficial Foods to Improve Blood Circulation
A proper diet is key, as part of the natural remedies that improve blood circulation. On the one hand, it helps you maintain a healthy body weight, which favours the proper functioning of the circulatory system. In addition, you should include foods with beneficial properties for blood circulation and that reinforce the action of plants that are good for circulation.
Some of these foods?
- Red cabbage, red bell pepper and citrus fruits are rich in vitamin C.
- Flax, sunflower or pumpkin seeds are rich in vitamin E.
- Oily fish cooked at low temperature provide omega-3 and omega-6 essential fatty acids.
- Garlic helps reduce blood viscosity.
- Buckwheat, rich in flavonoids that in synergy with vitamin C, it benefits the wall from vessels and capillaries
- Red grape, black grape and blueberry to improve vein tone.
- Nuts rich to promote venous return.
Good Lifestyle Habits that Act as Natural Remedies for Blood Circulation
In combination with the most effective natural remedies to improve blood circulation, good lifestyle habits complement these and contribute to achieving the same goal. Without there being any type of contraindication between them.
Some of the most recommended?
- Perform moderate physical exercise that contributes to the proper functioning of the circulatory system, as long as the person’s state of health allows it.
- Spend a few minutes a day doing breathing exercises to promote optimal blood oxygenation.
- Wear comfortable clothing that does not hinder optimal blood circulation. As much as possible, avoid spending a lot of time on your feet in high heels and wearing very tight clothing every day that hinders circulation.
- Avoid standing still for a long time.
- Reactivate blood circulation with a shower and gentle massage.
- You should quit smoking, if you do.
- Do not abuse the consumption of salt.
These natural remedies for blood circulation will help you feel better and prevent serious health problems related to poor blood circulation. Do you want to know our news the first? To do this, you just have to subscribe to our newsletter so we can keep you informed at all times,. And, if you were to need anything else, we are also available on social networks!